The SS FOCUS 12K is a racket from Side Spin's 2022 collection made for the most expert players looking for great power in their game. With its teardrop shape, the sweet spot is in the upper-middle part of the blade. Made with 12K Carbon , this gives the blade extra hardness, making it more rigid and the perfect balance for attacking players.

Become one of the Side Spin family and raise your game level!

Know more:

The SS FOCUS 12K FC helps itself with the   EVA MIX rubber , which gives it a   hardness   Intermediate to enhance the shots when combined with the 12K Carbon.   At the back of the court, it will be necessary to accompany the shot while at the middle of the court and at the net, it will be enough to put the racket to achieve a quick reaction and high ball speed.

The design of the SS FOCUS 12K FC stands out for the combination of the blue details on the frame and the Side Spin logo on the face of the blade, with the 12k carbon seen in certain parts of the plane. It has a painted on   glow   and a finish   embossed honeycomb   that will give you a   extra grip   when executing the hits with effect.


€295,00 €170,00 Save 42%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
SIZE: 355-365g
SIZE: 355-365g

Product information




MATERIAL : Full carbon

FACE-TYPE : 3D Hexagons

GAME-TYPE : Stroke





Your package will arrive in 24/48h (working days)

FREE shipping on orders over €60, see conditions

Returns are accepted within 15 business days of receipt of the order

For more information check our shipping and returns policy

3 important factors that you should take into account when choosing your paddle tennis racket

The hardness.

The hardness of paddle tennis rackets is mainly related to the materials used. 95% of said hardness depends on the EVA rubber used in the core of the blade. The other 5% depends on the fabrics used to cover the EVA foam . Normally fiberglass and carbon fiber in different types.

If you want to know more about the different rubbers that exist and the behavior of the rubber in the game according to its hardness, keep reading here .

The equilibrium.

Balance refers to how the weight is distributed throughout the paddle blades. A paddle tennis racket usually weighs between 355 and 375 g, but the way in which the weight is distributed affects the result.

Regarding balance, there are 3 types of paddle tennis rackets: with low balance, high balance or medium balance. The first has the weight distributed and moved closer to the hand, which provides greater control over the racket. In the second, the weight tends to be more towards the head of the paddle racket and naturally generates more power through the inertia and movement of the paddle racket. Finally, a medium balance racket would be the most versatile racket.

The balance is also related to the shape of the paddle tennis racket . There are 3 types of blades according to their shape, as we will see in the next point.

The sweet spot and the relationship with the shape of the paddle blade.

The sweet spot of a paddle tennis racket is the area on the face of the racket where you get the best feel for the hit, while feeling all the power and how the ball moves.

Shapes of the paddle blades

  • Round blades have a larger, centered sweet spot. Normally these rackets are designed for players who seek control and have less precision. Also in them the balance is usually lower. These rackets are also called oversized since the racket face appears larger because it is round.

  • Teardrop shaped blades have a slightly smaller sweet spot and it is a bit higher (near the top frame). Normally, rackets with this shape have a medium balance and are also defined as versatile rackets since they have medium power and control rackets.

  • Diamond shaped blades have the smallest sweet spot and are closest to the top frame. In general, diamond-shaped padel rackets have a high balance and are intended for more precise and stronger players, who prefer less control and less comfort to help them have more power.

As a rule, a beginner starts playing with a round-shaped blade, then goes to drop, and then to diamond. But let's not forget, that in the end, a player has to play with the padel racket with which he feels most comfortable. Not because you play better you have to use a different shape than round or drop. More experienced players can use the round or drop shape, since defense is very important in padel.

You can read more about all that on the blog .