In accordance with the provisions of the new European Regulation 679/2016 on Data Protection or GDPR, fully applicable on May 25, it is up to us to inform you about how we treat your personal data, in this sense we remind you that;
The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
Name or Social reason: CLIP TACK, SL
Address: c/Trafalgar 21, 08340 Vilassar de Mar Barcelona
Telephone: +34 635449305
Email address: email@example.com
The purposes of processing your data are:
- Respond to requests for information, budgets, doubts or comments about our services.
- The provision of services related to our activity.
- The administrative and accounting management derived from the previous purpose, such as billing, collections and payments, etc.
- Possible commercial communications related to our activity (optional)
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
That in our entity we process your data with your express consent from the moment they are collected and when you provide them, as well as based on compliance with a contract for the provision of services.
We will keep your data:
While the contractual relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, specifically, at least 5 years from the last operation related to our service.
We will not transfer your data to third parties:
Unless we are required by law. However, based on the legitimate and necessary interest for our activity, it is possible that some of our services require tasks that will be carried out by external supplier companies, such as logistics companies, computer management software companies, hosting, development web and domains, etc.
However, it is our obligation to review and choose service providers for our entity that offer the necessary guarantees in terms of external supplier companies, such as logistics companies, computer management software companies, hosting, web development and domains, etc.
However, it is our obligation to review and choose service providers for our entity that offer the necessary guarantees in terms of data protection and privacy. For this, we inform you that our entity has chosen entities that offer the necessary guarantees to protect our personal data and those of our clients, for which service contracts have been formalized with specific clauses on data protection and privacy where some adequate data and privacy to protect all personal information to which they may have access, even going so far as to encrypt or encode said information, preventing unauthorized access.
Exercise of Rights of the Interested Party
Regarding the rights that the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contemplates you as an interested party, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data contained in our files
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data
- Right to request the limitation of treatment in the cases established by the GDPR, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of data.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd.es ).
To exercise your rights, you must send your request to our entity, attaching to the same copy of your ID, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where appropriate, the person representing you, through the following means :
Mailing address: c/Trafalgar 21, 08340 Vilassar de Mar Barcelona
Likewise, at any time you can withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.